- Are you fighting with keeping Configuration Manager clients agents installed?
- Do end users find a way to circumvent the client deployment process?
- Do clients roam and assign to other sites you did not plan for?
- Do you need a solution to automatically reinstall SCCM clients?
- Want to deploy the client using the Software Update feature WSUS?
- Want to ensure and maintain clients assigned to a specific site code?
- Want to install the client based on the domain the desktop is joined to?
- Want to install the client based on the OU the desktop is a member of?
- Want to provision and install clients using Active Directory GPO?
The following Article will help you reach 100% client Reach, Discovery, Remediation & Deployment. It’s the best solution that is already right at your fingertips.
Implemented By Richard Dixon at Microsoft for over 200,000 managed clients by System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2. This solution replaced Microsoft use of a client deployment logon script.